What Is 50 50 Perforated Window Film?

What Is 50 50 Perforated Window Film?

What Is 50 50 Perforated Window Film?

A 50/50 window film has an equal number of holes and vinyl, allowing you to see the actual graphic while also allowing more light into the room. The greater the percentage, the greater the outside visibility. To provide the best visibility, auto windows are typically perforated at 50%.

A 50/50 window film is a combination of the two. It provides better outside visibility and ventilation while blocking 75% of the sun rays. The other 25% of the rays is visible through the holes.

Perforated window film consists of a layer of non-reflective material applied to the window itself, where perforated lines allow light to pass through while blocking 99% of the sun’s heat.

50/50 Perforated Window Film can be used on all types of glass types, such as windows and doors. If you want to create a patterned look, then this type of window film may be the best option for you.

The most common color that people choose when they are applying this window film is white because it provides an overall brighter view into their home or office.

It also reflects sunlight onto furniture and items within a room, negating the need to use light switching fixtures in your home or office. Also, it provides complete privacy and blocks out 99% of the UV rays that come through the window.

A 50/50  window film is a classic choice for the do-it-yourselfer. This type of window film can be applied by applying painter’s tape to the corners and edges, then removing it after you apply your window film.

The 50/50 window film is a good choice if you want to add some privacy to your windows. If you have regular, clean windows and blinds, then this may not be the best option for you.

 

Can You Restick Window Film?

No. Although window film is easily removed, it cannot be reapplied. The Window Film Company’s window film is a one-time use product that is intended to provide a long-term solution to a variety of problems. When you apply this window film, it adheres to the window and bonds to the adhesive.

The removal process won’t damage your paint, but it will leave behind a residue that isn’t consumable for window film. In order to remove Window Film from a surface, use a razor blade to cut along the edges of the window film after which you can peel it off with your fingers.

Another option is to place a damp cloth over the surface and peel it off using your fingers or nail clippers. If you want to use chemicals or heat in an effort to remove Window Film, then you risk damaging the paint on your glass surface or breaking your glass completely.

If you want to remove window film from a painted surface, but you don’t want to damage the paint in the process, then use a razor blade to cut along the edges of the window film. You can also use a razor blade to cut out holes in your window film if you need larger openings.

If the window film becomes warn or damaged, you must replace it. Repositioning the film is not recommended. Any vinyl film will begin to look tacky if it is left in direct sunlight for more than a day.

Window film should be replaced every 6-12 months because of its sensitivity to sunlight. Sunlight will degrade the adhesive, causing your window film to tear off easily and gradually over time.

Related Posts

Select currency
KES Kenyan shilling
error: Content is protected !!

Compare